My Blog List

Friday 3 August 2012

Inspired by 'Wargaming Girl'

Having read one of Tasmin's posts over on her Wargaming Girl blog where she set out her achievements in July and targets for August I decided to try setting some targets for myself for August, so here goes

Gaming

6 games.  I have a Warmachine game set up for Monday and an Ancients game organised at a friends house on the 10th so that is another 4 to get sorted

Blogging

Blog each game played plus another 4 posts (this counts as 1 of the 4!)

Painting

My Achilles heel.  I have 2 small 28mm squads that I really want to get done - 1960's British Infantry and Pig Iron SF troopers.  If I succeed I will post pictures, although the paint jobs will be pretty basic

I will report back at the end of the month - lets see how well I got on and if putting a target like this on the blog really helps, particularly with the painting

No comments:

Post a Comment