My Blog List

Monday 1 January 2018

2018 Plan


Having played 100 plus games in the last 2 years I want to keep that up in 2018.  Hopefully this will include SAGA at some of the Iron Man events that enjoyed in 2017 and should allow me a first outing of SAGA 2.

I have some new rule sets to try out, 3 Fantasy sets being Of Gods and Mortals, Songs of Merlin and Arthur and Hostile Realms plus an Ancients set Archon 2.  Not forgetting Empire of the Dead which I bought in December.  Most if not all will require some painting so it will be the Spring at least before they get on the table.

I also want to finish the first round of painting and get some Jason and the Argonauts HOTT games played.  A find in 2017 was Wargaming 19th Century Europe 1815 – 1878 which should allow me finally to get my 15mm South Americans on the table for Wars of the Triple Alliance battles.

Having restarted blogging I will try and post after every game, with a photo when I remember.

Painting targets – 100 from bare metal  (including those I started in 2017 which is a bit of a cheat) with a total of 600 ready for the table. 

One final, slightly unusual, target.  I have always kept some sort of wargames diary.  I find that I have now wargamed in 95 different places so it would be good to get the 100 up this year.  Perhaps a couple of club visits?

Thanks for reading and happy gaming in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment